Day Two at the Heritage House

Stardate May 17, 2018
Another day of sunshine ahead of us.  We dont know why they tell us it rains....
Today is our last day in Cape Breton.  The plan for the day is to drive to Luneburg which is south (well it is down on the map, which is south in my book but I am told by Birgit that I am directionally challeneged.  I am sure she will tell me we will be going North...)  We hope to stop in Peggy Cove along the way.  Dad wants to see the harbor in Halifax, because when he came to North America in 1954 the boat stopped in Halifax on the way to Ellis Island.  We will see if it looks the same....
Breakfast this morning was a Dutch Baby with blueberries and maple syrup:
Karen's brekkie, loaded sideways.  Just turn your head.  Shot glass with maple syrup, not whiskey
In our continuing saga of technical difficulty that photo has decided to load sideways...
SIGH
Signing off for now!
Karen

Comments