Greetings Blog Readers!
Birgit and I are headed to the Yukon - I will leave on Saturday and Birgit will join me Sunday. She has already mapped out 2.4 million geo-caches that must be found and plethora of trails that must be hiked.
You all will learn about the Yukon as we go - but here is the general schedule:
Sunday - depart on the MV Columbia from Ketchikan to Haines - 2 days on the ferry with stops in Wrangell, Petersburg, Sitka and Juneau, and arriving in Haines on Tuesday morning. Drive to Whitehorse and spend a couple days there and then it is off to Dawson City. A couple days in Dawson City and then back to Whitehorse for a few more days and then down to Carcross and Skagway. We ferry from Skagway back to Ketchikan.
Here are a few photos of Thorne Bay - and I am PACKED and ready to go - and I depart at 5:30am tomorrow. WHEEEEEEE
.jpeg)


Comments
Post a Comment