A Red Letter day!

Stardadate September 28, 2019
About 2 hours later....
Hello again dear readers,
So.... I have just spent the past hour and a half teaching myself how to transfer photos from my camera to the tablet!  Huzzah, after pushing multiple sequences of buttons it finally happened.  Well, at first I downloaded the same photo a number of times but then I learned how to do different ones.  Anyway, still can not figure out the text thing on Monamvasia, but that will be the next lesson.  Right now, enjoy the photos.  Birgit, Libby and I all walked to the fortress on top of the  hill and then Libby went all the way to the castle on the far end, while Birgit and I decended and then walked the sea wall......  There was a cruiseship visiting the site too, so we went out of our way to avoid them....






Comments